4pawsGSD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben 9 years old sorted

Go down

Ben 9 years old sorted Empty Ben 9 years old sorted

Post  Sheba'sMum Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:34 pm

This is Ben who sadly at 9 years old needs a new home. At the moment we don't have a rescue place for him so if any rescue can take him please PM me.

Ben 9 years old sorted Image1-Copy

Ben 9 years old sorted Image2-Copy

Here is what his owner says about Ben

I'm having to re-home him as we are due to move house soon and I have to move and temporarily live with my mum who can't take him in. My dad would of kept Ben but he does long shifts and wouldn't have time for him which wouldn't be fair on Ben so we have to re-home him so he can live out his life with a loving family who can give him attention. Well what can I say about Ben? He's quite a big black and tan German Shepherd. He is 9 but acts like he is 4 years old. He is playful at times but likes to have his own space too. Ben is protective of his family and has to be introduced carefully with new people. He loves to play with the garden hose and snow. He is long haired and has a beautiful golden and black mane. When walking him, he likes to just smell everywhere. He doesn't play ball or fetch when he goes out, he just doesn't seem interested. He loves to splash around in lakes and ponds. He is very loyal to the people he knows and when out on walks he will protect everyone who is with him. When out and about he is good off lead but has to be watched when other dogs are around as he approaches them like a lion and his big posture can be intimidating for them. When introducing him to dogs he would need to be introduced carefully as if its a small dog he tends to put his paw on them but not in a aggressive way. He is very, very vocal and lets you know what he wants whether it be to go outside or food or a drink he will lead you to what he wants. He can be quite protective of his food as he was abused as a puppy before we got him. He would better placed with older children or adults as his bulkiness tends to scare them which makes him bark and just want to investigate them.

IF anyone can help could you please PM Me.

Ben
Sheba'sMum
Sheba'sMum

http://s10.zetaboards.com/biggsd/index/

Back to top Go down

Ben 9 years old sorted Empty Re: Ben 9 years old sorted

Post  Sheba'sMum Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:51 am

After Barb finding a rescue possible home for this dog the owner just informed her she is keeping the dog.
Sheba'sMum
Sheba'sMum

http://s10.zetaboards.com/biggsd/index/

Back to top Go down