4pawsGSD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellie, Beautiful White German Shepherd Homed

4 posters

Go down

Ellie, Beautiful White German Shepherd Homed Empty Ellie, Beautiful White German Shepherd Homed

Post  Sheba'sMum Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:31 am

Posted on behalf on Ellie's owner Adam.

I am looking to re-home my beautiful white German Shepherd, Ellie who will be 7 in a week or so. She is KC registered, vaccinated etc with all her papers. She is a fantastic dog in all ways. Occasionally slightly defensive with other dominant females but only on occasion, and her re-call is excellent so any potential problems can easily be avoided.

Ellie, Beautiful White German Shepherd Homed Th_DSC01342

Basically I need to re-home her as my situation has changed. When I got her 8/9 months ago I was based at home so was always around for her, and when I did need to work it was by appointment, which would allow me to work around her. Now I will be working abroad it is impossible for me to keep her. Initially it was thought my mother would be working until 2pm every day, but her situation has changed and she has to remain working full-time and my sister is at uni, so home sporadically. My mother and sister are around to help out, but neither have the time and if I have to leave her with them when I go away she will be left alone for extremely long periods of time which isn’t fair as she absolutely loves company and interaction.

Indoors Ellie is a good watchdog and barks if she hears anything suspicious. However if we let a visitor in she is very good and goes and settles down quickly, she seems to sense who is/isn’t a threat. In the house she is superbly behaved with no problems whatsoever, she is even good with cats in the house.

Outdoors she stays close by to whoever takes her out, but if another dog is aggressive towards her she will retaliate as she can be defensive.

Ellie is a very intelligent working type. She has high ball drive and loves playing fetch and hide and seek with the ball (I will show the prospective owners how to work her like this and how I use this interest to maintain her training – I.e commands like wait, leave, heel, ‘sit’ and ‘down’ from a distance, ‘back’ etc)

Ellie is good with cats in the house or our own garden. We have two cats and she is very good with them. Outside on a walk etc, she will want to chase them however, so if I am walking around the block I use a flexi. In open spaces she is fine let off the lead and stays close, and will only chase a bird, squirrel etc if it is rationally close enough to do so! (she is smart!) She never really approaches other dogs and is more interested in the ball than anything else.

I’ve shortened her description the best I can and it is with regret I have to find her a new home. I am looking for a home in preferably the SE, reason being that should there be any issues we are close at hand. The kind of people I guess she would suit would be middle aged fairly active people who want to spend time interacting with her. I would rather she be the only dog, and also a house with no children – she is good with children but I don’t really want her bothered by kids. Overall she is a great dog and not demanding at all but loves to play when given the chance to so needs someone who is prepared to spend time with her.

Any questions please call, Adam, on 07929 352 843

Or email labelsbite1984@hotmail.com

Ellie, Beautiful White German Shepherd Homed Th_DSC00756

Ellie, Beautiful White German Shepherd Homed Th_DSC013382

Ellie, Beautiful White German Shepherd Homed Th_DSC01185

Ellie, Beautiful White German Shepherd Homed Th_DSC01697

Ellie, Beautiful White German Shepherd Homed Th_DSC01734

Ellie's story

Adam needs to rehome Ellie by October so if you know anyone that is interested please contact Adam:
07929 352 843
or email labelsbite1984@hotmail.com

Last edited by Sheba'sMum on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Sheba'sMum
Sheba'sMum

http://s10.zetaboards.com/biggsd/index/

Back to top Go down

Ellie, Beautiful White German Shepherd Homed Empty Re: Ellie, Beautiful White German Shepherd Homed

Post  sabresmum Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:38 am

What a shame that you have to rehome your beautiful Ellie after such a short time. She sounds amazing so fingers crossed that you find her a loving new forever home soon.
sabresmum
sabresmum

http://www.gardenpine.com

Back to top Go down

Ellie, Beautiful White German Shepherd Homed Empty Re: Ellie, Beautiful White German Shepherd Homed

Post  melanie Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:19 am

shared on my facebook xx
melanie
melanie

http://www.sprayartist.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheba'sMum Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:59 am

Ellie has found her new home & will have a new brother the same age. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sheba'sMum
Sheba'sMum

http://s10.zetaboards.com/biggsd/index/

Back to top Go down

Post  doglady Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Great news Coral.... Very Happy
doglady
doglady

Back to top Go down

Post  sabresmum Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:13 am

Thumbs up Brilliant news Coral, hope Ellie has a beautiful happy new life with her new brother.
sabresmum
sabresmum

http://www.gardenpine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down