4pawsGSD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are going to a fun show at my vets

4 posters

Go down

We are going to a fun show at my vets Empty We are going to a fun show at my vets

Post  Patton147 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 am

I'm going to enter Breannan in best trick. I'm gonna get him to pull open a wicker carry basket and my Chihuahua, Tyson will pop out. Then Brean will pick a ball up from the basket and bring it to me. I'm going to see if I can get someone to video it so I'll show you, if it works or even if it doesn't laugh
Patton147
Patton147

Back to top Go down

We are going to a fun show at my vets Empty Re: We are going to a fun show at my vets

Post  melanie Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Oh patton I would love to see what your dogs do it must be wonderful, I bet you are well pleased with them
mel xx
melanie
melanie

http://www.sprayartist.com

Back to top Go down

We are going to a fun show at my vets Empty Re: We are going to a fun show at my vets

Post  Patton147 Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 am

Thanks Mel, Hope he does it well. He has a bad reputation at the vets. My vet even advised against him having his Cruciate op, which was terrible advise as he couldn't walk on 4 legs at all! I want them to see his good side for a change
x
Patton147
Patton147

Back to top Go down

Post  Patton147 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:54 am

First training session went well. He already opens doors so I just had the tug toy from the door attached to the handle of the basket instead. Going to take the basket to the park soon to train in public places so he gets used to doing it with distractions Thumbs up
Patton147
Patton147

Back to top Go down

Post  sabresmum Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:36 am

I'm sure that your clever Breannan will walk away with first prize easily. Can't wait to see the video.
sabresmum
sabresmum

http://www.gardenpine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Patton147 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:28 am

Hey
Heres the link to the trick
He was distracted so had to get my carer to shake the tug toy to get him to focus, and it was hot so I decided not to put Tyson in the basket.
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1598069351263&ref=mf
Patton147
Patton147

Back to top Go down

Post  GermieGSD Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:03 am

Thanks for posting the video. The trick was good. Breannan did it well. I am also training my GSD some tricks. My dream is to join her in dog contests. That would be fun! Smile
GermieGSD
GermieGSD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down