4pawsGSD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freya 3 year old - pretty B&T girl, Homed

2 posters

Go down

Freya 3 year old  - pretty B&T girl, Homed Empty Freya 3 year old - pretty B&T girl, Homed

Post  Sheba'sMum Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:14 am

Freya is a 3 year old female who just came into rescue, she is very nervous and we would like to find her new home asap. She is going into a foster home tomorrow with someone who has loads of patience to help her overcome her problem & her 4 dogs. She has lived with a male gsd.

Freya 3 year old  - pretty B&T girl, Homed HB3S9093

Freya 3 year old  - pretty B&T girl, Homed HB3S9102

Freya 3 year old  - pretty B&T girl, Homed HB3S9108

Freya 3 year old  - pretty B&T girl, Homed HB3S9118

From MikeP:

Freya is very, very nervous of everyone.

When I met her on Thursday in kennels she cowered away in the corner. I approached her gently and attached her lead and she slunk along with me as I walked her down to 'our' area of the kennels.

In the little room we use, she lay down under a table trying to avoid contact.

Having read her notes I realised she was used to living and playing with another GSD so I brought in a nice boy called Max. She immediately perked up so I put them in an exercise 'run' together. Max was very interested in her and she seemed a lot more confident in his presence, in to the extent of telling him off a couple of times when his attention became over amorous.

Because of her nervousness she will probably do best in a home where they have experience and the time to give to girls like her.

For further information, or if interested in offering Freya a home please contact:

Sue Gibbons 01444 453302

Lesley Milne 01403 262758

or Mike Price on 01932 243686

or email rehoming@vigilgsdrescue.org.uk

Freya's story

Last edited by Sheba'sMum on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Sheba'sMum
Sheba'sMum

http://s10.zetaboards.com/biggsd/index/

Back to top Go down

Freya 3 year old  - pretty B&T girl, Homed Empty Re: Freya 3 year old - pretty B&T girl, Homed

Post  sabresmum Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:11 am

Freya is beautiful hope someone comes forward to offer her a loving forever home soon and will put the time and effort into helping her with her nervousness.
sabresmum
sabresmum

http://www.gardenpine.com

Back to top Go down